internal error: 0_1374 compiling Boost 1.44

internal error: 0_1374 compiling Boost 1.44

Hi,

I just updated to Parallel Studio 2011 release and am getting:

C:\\boost_1_44_0\\boost\\regex\\v4\\match_results.hpp(543) (col. 4): internal error: 0_1374

compilation aborted for libs\\regex\\build\\..\\src\\instances.cpp (code 4)

This error happens multiple times during the build, each time match_results.hpp is included. I am building Boost 1.44 with "intel-win" and "address-model=64" using bjam.

Boost 1.44 builds fine with bjam and "msvc" "address-model=64".

Line 534 of match_results.hpp is:

void BOOST_REGEX_CALL set_named_subs(boost::shared_ptr subs)

line 534>{

m_named_subs = subs;

}

Thanks,

John

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

This has been lately filed as a bug with new compiler 12.0 as there are many such internal errors with Boost source.

Do you also get these errors in 32-bit ?

Hi,

I tried a 32-bit bjam build with "intel-win" and "address-model=32" and did not get any internal error failures.Acouple of the Boost modules failed to build because of normal compile errors related to declarations in the source, etc.

Regards,
John

great, i expected that with 32-bit. It comes only with 64-bit, that too with Parallel Studio.

I will update you about progress. Thanks for testing with 32-bit!!

Hi,

I actually have this problem, too. Are there any news regarding this bug?

Thaks,
David Ecker

Hi David,

I looked at the filed issue and the fix should be in the next update release of Parallel Composer.I'll update you as soon as the release is out.

-regards,
Kittur

Hi Kittur,

do you have a timeline when to expect an update? if it is too long I'll have to invest some time in a workaround.

Thanks,
David Ecker

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today