Need help To Run parallel Advisor

Need help To Run parallel Advisor

Hi ,I am trying to use parallel advisor , I have downloaded and installed trial version , when I tried to run Advisor workflow I am getting following error , It happens with the also with samples provided , I am using Windows 7 64Bit ,Core I7 processor with 12 GB Ram, can anyone help me with running the tool >? any help / guidance ? Error: SYSCALL_INSPECTOR: The NTDLL!NtProtectVirtualMemory function jumps out of NTDLL, at 0x3fff0078. It may be hooked by a PIN-incompatible software installed on the system Incompatible operating system or incompatible software installed on the system Failed to initialize pin common boot record Pin is exiting due to fatal error Data collection processing endCollection time: 00sData collection processing endError: SYSCALL_INSPECTOR: The NTDLL!NtProtectVirtualMemory function jumps out of NTDLL, at 0x3fff0078. It may be hooked by a PIN-incompatible software installed on the system Incompatible operating system or incompatible software installed on the system Failed to initialize pin common boot record Pin is exiting due to fatal error Data collection processing endCollection time: 00sData collection processing end

1 post / 0 new
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.