How to install and use Intel® Perceptual Computing SDK 2013 Beta 2
(1) Go to http://intel.com/software/perceptual
(2) Select ‘PerC SDK Beta2’ and click on the ‘Download’ button on the upper right.
(3) Unzip the download file PCSDK Beta2.zip, there are four files in this zip file.
(4) Remove any previous SDK packages, including any previous Creative* interactive gesture camera driver packages. Cleanup destination directory if needed.
(5) Run the Intel® Perceptual Computing SDK installer. Please note that the 64-bit installer contains SDK libraries that support both 32-bit and 64-bit applications.
(6) Reboot your computer. This step is critical to ensure environmental parameters propagate to all applications.
(7) For developing speech-enabled applications, you need select ‘Nuance* Dragon Assistant Core (Voice Addon)’ and click on the ‘Download’ button on the upper right.
(8) Unzip the download file PCSDK Beta2 Voice Addon.zip, there are three files in this zip file.
(9) Run intel_pc_sdk_voice_ia32_11.exe to install the voice recognition module.
Please note: The included Nuance* Dragon Assistant Core is limited to use for development purposes and cannot be distributed externally by developers.