Perceptual Challenge Submitting - Confirmation and Entry Review

Perceptual Challenge Submitting - Confirmation and Entry Review

Just tried submitting my first entry... Received no confirmation email and it appears after submitting, there is no summary page that lets you review what you have entered... and no way to check after submitting.

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Also, my submitted app was just a zip containing the executable... It's not clear whether source is required.

No source code is required, per Intel. I haven't finished my entry yet but thanks for the heads up that there may be no confirmation. Never makes one feel at ease, though...

Yes there is no such confirmation but before submitting it asks to recheck what you have updated.The best thing you can do is while submitting you can share the submission details via Twitter,Facebook etc.

Abhishek Nandy

Shared the submissions detail via twitter but it didn't appear to work, silent fail (which twitter account is it supposed to be posted on anyway)

Yes Same happened to me.What kind of prototype you have made?

Abhishek Nandy

You'll see! I'm planning to submit quite a few entries, so will just start 1 post for all of them..

Trying to post less frequently. Already, it seems some of my posts are delayed for moderation because I am apparently posting too frequently (?)

Oh Oky Best of Luck!!

Abhishek Nandy

hey guys, can some one shed some light on this issue : http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/369872

And, as promised, here is my LONG post on my entries: http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/379420

Quote:

yosun wrote:

You'll see! I'm planning to submit quite a few entries, so will just start 1 post for all of them..

Trying to post less frequently. Already, it seems some of my posts are delayed for moderation because I am apparently posting too frequently (?)

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today