Using SDK with C++ or C#

Using SDK with C++ or C#

Hello, I would like to know if there's any difference between using the SDK programming with C++ and C#. I mean in performance, or availability of functions. 

Thanks you very much

Javier

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

For availability of functions, there is no different between using SDK programming with C++ and C#. Developers can choose their favorite programming language when they use PerC SDK.

>>... I would like to know if there's any difference between using the SDK programming with C++ and C#. I mean in performance...

Let's say some algorithm ( processing ) is implemented with C++ and C#. In that case C++ version of the algorithm ( processing ) should be faster. Take into account, it is assumed that both versions are optimized and there are No any implementation problems.

As matter of fact, PerC sdk is written in c++ and C# is just a wrapper on top of it with. C# wrapper has some features missing wihich you can do way better with c++

>>...As matter of fact, PerC sdk is written in c++ and C# is just a wrapper on top of it...

And every additional wrapper around some API creates a negative performance impact. That is, an application works slower.

Is that notable performance difference ? or just like 100:101 ration. 

It would be nice if anyone here have any POC.

Thanks
Amit Gajjar

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today