I've got the SDK R8 offline installer problem, so it is quite helpful if somebody gives me an advice.
I installed perceptual SDK R8, but found my program which runs in R7 crashed, and even sample program crashed too. So I uninstalled R8 and tried to re-install R7, but somehow the installer thinks R8 is still on my PC and did nothing because it thinks newer version is already installed. I guess R8 installer does not clean it's information on my PC, so I'd like to know how I can clean up R8 information on my PC.
Here is the situation I met on Windows7, 64bit environment.
1. I installed SDK R7 with offline installer
2. I developed the program which runs normally
3. I installed SDK R8 with offline installer
4. I found my program crashed and SDK sample progmram crashed too
5. I uninstalled SDK R8 with offline installer
6. I tried to install SDK R7 again with offline installer
7. The installer did nothing because it says newer version is already installed