Require the Intel Perceptual Compute SDK Installer

Require the Intel Perceptual Compute SDK Installer

Hello,

I recently reinstalled my computer. In my attempt to set up all my software, I realized the PerC SDK Installer has been removed. Unfortunately, I require the installer, as my project work depends on it. Could someone please provide me with a link as where I could access the SDK? Or Private Message me so you can send it to my email.

Kind Regards,

B

73 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Adrian,

See https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/394230#comment-1797728 however it looks like the PerC SDK has been pulled or the link is broken. 

Perhaps Colleen can help clarify the situation.

I took the precaution of backing up a copy of the offline installer.

David 

Hi David,

Do you mind sending me the offline installer?

-A

I am sure Intel will fix link to Installer as others will have the same issue.

PM sent.

David

Please notice the official announcement  posted at https://software.intel.com/en-us/vcsource/tools/perceptual-computing-sdk...
              The Intel Perceptual Computing SDK download has been permanently removed from this website as of August 31st, 2014. You are free to continue using the SDK and distributing applications if you’ve previously downloaded the Intel Perceptual Computing SDK.

That said, you might try http://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/3993/intel_pc...

Hi Colleen,

Unfortunately the second link 404s.

I understand that, luckily, Adrian managed to locate his offsite backup.

David

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for your answer. As David mentioned, I located an offsite backup.

-A

Daflipper, I desperately need this offline sdk. My boss bought a creative camera last week and now we can't build anything for it. Could you send it to me?

Quote:

Tomas A. wrote:

Daflipper, I desperately need this offline sdk. My boss bought a creative camera last week and now we can't build anything for it. Could you send it to me?

I need it too.

Hopefully I have helped locate your off site backups.

Please let me know you got your PMs.

David

I do think Intel should consider swap program for old cameras and removing PerC SDK when new cameras are not available is a little crazy and is annoying developers.

David

David, Adrian

I have just purchased my Senz3D for my final year project at Uni. I am in desparate need for the PC SDK, too..... please please please, PM me. You would be more than appreciated. Thanks a million - ben

Hi Ben,

You have a PM.

David

Highly appreciated! Thanks to you, I don't have to use Leap Motion... lol

Hi David, Adrian, and Ben,

I've got my Senz3D camera yesterday, but it seems the new RealSense SDK doesn't work with it. I understand there're alternatives like the driver provided by softkinetic (yes and I've made it work so far). But could you please also let me know how to obtain the Perceptual SDK? I've been searching over the web for quite some time.

Thanks a lot,

Pengyu

Hi Pengyu,

You have a PM.

David

Hello David,

I am in the same situation as Pengyu (bought the camera last week) and came to realize that the software has been deleted from Intel website. If possible, can you PM the link to where I can download the Perpetual SDK?

Thank you,

Kumar

Hi Kumar,

I haven't had any request from Intel not to share an offsite backup copy so PM sent.

David 

Hi daflippers,

I have sent you a PM requesting for the offline installer for R8.

Thank you.

Ni hao,

PM sent.

David

Hi David,

Just sent you a PM.

Thanks, Oren.

Hello Friends,

I am in an urgent need for the PreC SDK R8 offline installation.

Can anyone please send me a PM for that.

Thanks in advance. Oren.

Hi David

I am in urgent need for the PreC SDK R8 offline installation. Can I ask you to send me a PM? It would be really appreciated as I need it to develop for my university. Thanks in advance!

Cris

PM sent,

David

Hi David

Can you send me a PM with the installer?

Thank you

PM sent.

David

Hi David 

Can u send me a PM with the installer ?much appreciated!

Thank You
Lim

PM sent.  LMK once you have it.

David

Hi David,

I am a senior and in urgent need of this SDK for an assignment at school. Would you mind sending me the link to the installer to my email nha.2731991@gmail.com or private message?

Anh

PM sent,

David

I have downloaded and installed it successfully. Thank you very much!

Hi David,

Can you send me?

Thank you!

Hi David,

Fair play for helping us all out. Could you send it to me also?

Kind regards,

James

Hi everyone, 

i just got the creative sens3d today, and i have the same problem, since i saw that everyone have the offline installation from David, could someone share it to me also? please help me, i need it to my research. please kindly to send the installer to koliskol@gmail.com.

Best regards,

Kholis

Hello guys !

My boss just got a 3D Senz camera too and we're really excited about developing with it, sadly, the RealSense isn't compatible with the Creative Cam. Someone could PM me with an offline installer? I really appreciate it !

Thanks in advance !

PMs sent.

David

Thank you David!

Hi David,

Would you mind sharing the DL-source with me as well? I spent a day now for looking for the SDK to get my cam to work.

Thank You!

David,

I am in desparate need for the PC SDK, can you help to send me PM too. You would be more than appreciated. Thanks

PMs sent.  LMK when you have downloaded.

David

David,

Could you give me the link to download the SDK? I have been desperately searching the web for the SDK! Thanks in advance! 

Derrick  

Hello David

I have sent you a PM requesting for the offline installer for R8. Please check..

Thank you.

Hi Ryan,

PM'd back.

David

can someone send to me a PM please?

Davide,

Don't panic I've PM'd you.

David

Hi David,

Could you help send me a PM? I have many C++ codes using  Intel Perc 2013 SDK with  a creative 3D camera.  Without it, I can go ahead with my research. 

Many Thanks

Wei Wu 

Hi David,

I also need Intel Perc 2013 SDK to use the creative 3D camera. Could you send me the link to install it? (zhvandy2014@gmail.com)

Thanks a lot!

Huan

PMs sent to Wei Wu and Huan.

David

Hi David,

I've got a senz3D camera yesterday, but can't find 2013 SDK anywhere...

Could you help send me a PM too? 

Many thanks!

yufeng

Hi yufeng,

PM sent,

David

Hi, I need the SDK too, however not the link provided that installer doesn't work for me, is there an alternate link?

Pages

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today