Require the Intel Perceptual Compute SDK Installer

73 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi,

Could anyone send me the offline installer?

Thanks,

Julie

PMs sent to Lesley and Julie.

David

Hi, David.

Could you send me the offline installer?

Thanks.

Hi Tooru,

PM sent.

David

Hi Florent,

PM sent,

David

I have been all over the net trying to find the Intel® Perceptual Computing SDK 2013 offline installer - I have a system crash and had to reformat, can anyone tell me where I can get it now? please

thank you!

Hi David,

I just started to develop Senz3D and didn't recognize that the SDK is already not supported. 

Can i have the 2013 SDK? Please e-mail to edwin.kurniawan.93@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.

Hi James,

For some reason I don't appear to be able to PM you.  Can you post an email address and I'll drop you a link.

David

Hi David,

Can you send me the offline installer too please?

Many thanks,

Seán

Hi Seán,

PM sent,

David

Hi David,

Got my Creative Senz3d today, same problem as everyone else. Could you please send me a PM with the link or email: jonnyjay@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Sam

Hi Sam,

PM sent,

David

Hi daflippers,

It would be of a great help if you could send the the R8 offline link please. Thank you so much :)

Hi Sunny,

PM sent.

David

Hi. Thank you so much for the link.

I have been running through this issue for a long time. I get an error saying the installation ended prematurely because of an error(s). I have attached the snapshot of it. I select everything in the installer. I am running windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit with i7-4930k, 32gb Ram with Nvidia GTX 750TI. Also my operating system and program files location is on an SSD.

I tried installing the version which came with the camera on a pendrive, In that case the installation happens with the Intel wrapper Installer but I cant see Intel Perceptual Computing SDK in my program files and can't find it anywhere in the computer either.

Attachments: 

AttachmentSize
Downloadimage/jpeg Intel error.jpg70.13 KB

Hi Sunny,

You have a pretty powerful PC and shouldn't be any issue that I know of with the components.  Have a search through the rest of this forum to see if anyone else had a similar issue.

I doubt Intel will offer any support on the SDK though.

David

Hi, David,

I need to install the SDK on another computer... Could you please send me the installer as well?

Thank you!

Alina

Hi David,

The machine I installed PCSDK is broken, Could you PM me the link to the SDK? Thanks a lot!

BR,

Paul 

Dear fellows, maybe this link could help. When I want previous SDKs, usually I find in the web archive : https://web.archive.org/web/20130401000000*/https://software.intel.com/e...

Hope it helps!

Hi David,

Could you please send me a PM with the link to the SDK please? I don't know what's the problem to post it here in the forum... I think it's easier than to send a PM to every person who want it.....

On the other hand, thanks Ricardo. This is really helpful but I don't know if it saved the latest version (R8).

Best,

Hi David,

Could you send me the offline Perceptual Compute SDK Installer?

Many thanks!

Sorry for the delay everyone.

Currently posted at http://bit.ly/OfflinePerC

David

Pages

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today