unable to download thread checker

unable to download thread checker

I am attempting to download Thread Checker for Linux (non commercial version) but it states that my support period has expired. Downloading the C compiler and Vtune worked fine. My license is NRDN-***** according to the download page. I might have downloaded long ago in the past for a company, but this is for an open source project on SourceForge.

Thank you,
Todd Richmond

The support period for your license has expired and you are not eligible to download this product update. Please purchase a renewal to extend support for your license.
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Quoting - Todd Richmond

I am attempting to download Thread Checker for Linux (non commercial version) but it states that my support period has expired. Downloading the C compiler and Vtune worked fine. My license is NRDN-***** according to the download page. I might have downloaded long ago in the past for a company, but this is for an open source project on SourceForge.

Thank you,
Todd Richmond

The support period for your license has expired and you are not eligible to download this product update. Please purchase a renewal to extend support for your license.

Greetings, Todd
We find your license for Thread check has expired in 2008, so the latest version cannot be accessible.
Please request another non-commercial license to get the newest version installed.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Thank you.

Lina

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today