Flexlm server for IBM AIX?

Flexlm server for IBM AIX?

I need to provide an Intel compiler license server for both Windows and a range of Linux hosts. I would prefer to run the license server on an IBM AIX machine (as I noticed that AIX is supposed to be supported?). Now where can I find the download for the AIX license server? I have looked everywhere, but I only see the Windows, Linux and Mac-OS versions?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Quoting - per.flodstromesa.int
I need to provide an Intel compiler license server for both Windows and a range of Linux hosts. I would prefer to run the license server on an IBM AIX machine (as I noticed that AIX is supposed to be supported?). Now where can I find the download for the AIX license server? I have looked everywhere, but I only see the Windows, Linux and Mac-OS versions?

There is a License server for AIX located in the Registration Center Downloads.
FLEXlm license server supporting IBM AIX operating system. This server supports both 4.3 and 5.0 for 32 and 64 bit platforms

If you have a floating license registered, you will see the downloads for the License Servers.
https://registrationcenter.intel.com

Chuck

Greetings,

Adding to what Chuck said. Always You can login to Intel Registration Center and download.

If not, follow these steps

I have resend you the license file from Intel Registration Center. In there you will see a download link https://registrationcenter.intel.com/RegCenter/MySerialNumbers.aspx?sn=x...

Click on that link you will see Intel License Manager for FLEXlm* listed and link to download files. On clicking on download files, you will be provided with a new page and at the ottom of this page, you can choose Release 1.0 and Update IBM AIX from the dropdown.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank You
Shamla

Quoting - Shamla (Intel)

Greetings,

Adding to what Chuck said. Always You can login to Intel Registration Center and download.

If not, follow these steps

I have resend you the license file from Intel Registration Center. In there you will see a download link https://registrationcenter.intel.com/RegCenter/MySerialNumbers.aspx?sn=x...

Click on that link you will see Intel License Manager for FLEXlm* listed and link to download files. On clicking on download files, you will be provided with a new page and at the ottom of this page, you can choose Release 1.0 and Update IBM AIX from the dropdown.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank You
Shamla

Thank you very much, I found the AIX license server now.

A bit odd, but I'm pretty sure that drop down option was not there right after I registered our new license and started the downloads. I could only see the download option for the Linux Intel license server? Anyway, after I logged in this morning I could see that drop down menu.

Regards

Thanks for the update. You should see the drop down when you are logged in. There are some confidential pages which are visible, only when you are logged in (ex: serial number info, manage button to change host server etc.)

So, it is a good idea to log in.

Thank You
Shamla

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today