Intel Fortran 11.1

Intel Fortran 11.1

Could send me the link for free trial and perhaps buying Intel Fortran 11.1?

Thanks

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi,
You can visit the link http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-software-evaluation-center/ to view all the products and choos the one that's of interest to you. Thanks for your interest in trying out the product.
Regards,
Kittur

Hi,
I already have visited that web page and could not find a link to download a trial version of Intel Fortran 11.1. I am trying to find a trial version of Intel Fortran Compiler 11.1 . I have a software that only work with this version of fortran. Please let me know how I can download a trial version of Intel Fortran Compiler 11.1

Thanks

Request the evaluation of Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE 2011 and get the serial number. Register that serial number at the Intel Registration Center. Then follow the instructions here to obtain and download the older version.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Thanks for the reply. How do I know that this trial version has IMSL installed on it? If it is not installed on it, where can I find a trial version of IMSL?

Intel does not provide the IMSL component for trial. However, you can contact Roguewave and request a trial for IMSL, specifying a version compatible with Intel Fortran 11.1 and a suitable target architecture (Windows, Linux; IA32, X64).

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today