Intel exited with status 32

Intel exited with status 32

Hi there!Im running a virtual Windows client on VMWare with several flexlm licenses. All of them are doing fine but the IntelVTune has some serious problems.When starting the server the vendor daemon seems to start proberly only to exit a few seconds after:9:53:28 (lmgrd) pid 36409:53:28 (lmgrd) Done rereading9:53:28 (lmgrd) FLEXnet Licensing (v11.7.0.0 build 73797 i86_n3) started on licmon.profactor.local (IBM PC) (9/15/2011)9:53:28 (lmgrd) Copyright (c) 1988-2009 Acresso Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.9:53:28 (lmgrd) US Patents 5,390,297 and 5,671,412.9:53:28 (lmgrd) World Wide Web: http://www.acresso.com9:53:28 (lmgrd) License file(s): C:\\FlexLm\\Intel\\licensefile.lic9:53:28 (lmgrd) lmgrd tcp-port 285189:53:28 (lmgrd) Starting vendor daemons ...9:53:28 (lmgrd) Started INTEL (pid 3564)9:53:28 (INTEL) FLEXlm version 9.29:53:28 (INTEL) lmgrd version 11.7, INTEL version 9.29:53:33 (lmgrd) INTEL exited with status 32 (Exited because another server was running)9:53:33 (lmgrd) MULTIPLE "INTEL" license server systems running.9:53:33 (lmgrd) Using Task Manager, stop INTEL and run lmreread9:53:33 (lmgrd)9:53:33 (lmgrd) This error probably results from:9:53:33 (lmgrd) 1. Another copy of the license server manager (lmgrd) is running.9:53:33 (lmgrd) 2. Another copy of the vendor daemon is running.9:53:33 (lmgrd) 3. The locking mechanism(s) were removed by an9:53:33 (lmgrd) outside program.9:53:33 (lmgrd)Also tried to stop all other vendor daemons from the other licenses... but to no avail.Any idea what to do?Best Regards

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

The log appears to show that the INTEL vendor daemon is already running. Only one instance of the INTEL vendor daemon can be running at a time. Please stop the currently running license server (lmgrd) and vendor daemon (INTEL.exe on Windows or INTEL on Linux/Mac) and try starting it again. In case you are already running the INTEL vendor daemon to serve another license file, then I can show you how to combine the license files into a single file so both products can be accessed.

Regards,

Roland

Hi Roland,thanks for your help. Indeed there is NO Intel.exe running. There are several (6) lmgrd.exe with different vendor daemons running cause we host several licenses on this server (no additional INTEL license).With the Process Explorer I can see that each lmgrd.exe has associated his vendor daemon, but when I start the Invel VTunes license Service an lmgrd.exe for it is showing up but not Intel.exe will appear.I also tried a clean installation (with an adopted license file) on a test pc with Windows XP just hosting this one license. I got the same error :-/Is there any incompatibility ->flexlm version<-vendor daemon version<-lmgrd version ?All other licenses on the server are doing fine.Best Regards!

We suggest that you try the latest Intel license server, 11.6.1 (you are currently using 9.2) to see if this solves the problem. You can download it from the Intel Registration Center, registrationcenter.intel.com. Let us know how it goes.

Roland

I already tried to download this version, but without an acitve subscription (ours expired) I am not able to. :(

I can make it available to you. Do you need the IA32 or Intel64 bit version?

Roland

Hi, Roland,thanks for your help. I would need the 32Bit version for Windows XP Prof. 32Bit.Best Regards!

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today