Obtain older version of Fortran compiler?

Obtain older version of Fortran compiler?

I recently bought "Intel Software Development Suite Student Edition for Windows" which comes with the Intel Visual Fortran Compiler 12.1. One of the main things I wanted to use this for was compiling mex files in my MatlabR2010b. However, it turns out that this version of Matlab only supports compilers up to ifort 11.1. Does my licence also entitle me to download this older version and installl it alongside the other version?Kind regards

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Yes, you should be able to download the older versions of the compiler from the Registration Center.
Pleae let me know if you need my assistance to do it.

Regards,
Igor

I cannot quite find that in the registration center, so YES, it would be very nice if you could assist me with it.Is there maybe a link you could send me / post?Kind regards

Please login to the registration center and open your product. There is a "Download files" link for each component of your product. So, find Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE and click on this link.
You should be able to change the package from the dropdown menu on this page, sl, please select the Release and Update versions you need and go ahead to download the package.

Regards,
Igor

I cannot select the compiler individually but only "Intel Parallel Studio XE for Windows (all tools)".And for this I can choose between products for 32bit-x86-64bit development, 32bit development only and 64bit development and between different builds. Or is there someplace else I do not see, where I can download the compiler (and older versions) individually?

Please, click on the "Intel Software Development Products for Windows*, Education" link on the first page which is opened after you logged in.Now, you should see the list of the components of this package and individual link to download files:

Intel Software Development Products for Windows*, Education

Intel Parallel Advisor Download files

Intel Cluster Toolkit for Windows* Download files

Intel MPI Library for Windows* Download files

Intel Parallel Studio XE for Windows* (all tools) Download files

Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector for Windows* Download files

Intel C++ Composer XE for Windows* Download files

Intel Inspector XE for Windows* Download files

Intel Integrated Performance Primitives for Windows* Download files

Intel Math Kernel Library for Windows* Download files

Intel Threading Building Blocks for Windows* Download files

Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE for Windows* Download files

Intel VTune Amplifier XE for Windows* Download files

Please find the Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE for Windows* component and click on the Download files link.

Regards,

Igor

Unfortunately, "Intel Software Development Products for Windows*, Education" is not linked in my registration center (which I access through the link a received after the purchase). Instead, I can only choose downloads from the following list:Select product:
Intel Parallel Advisor
Intel Cluster Toolkit for Windows*
Intel MPI Library for Windows*
Intel Parallel Studio XE for Windows* (all tools)
Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector for Windows*Is there anywhere else I should look?

Thank you Igor for your answer. After registering my product to my account, I just followed your advice and was able to download the version I wanted. Quite simple actually.

Regards,

Pedro

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today