Need link to download intel fortran compiler 10.1

Need link to download intel fortran compiler 10.1

Hi,

We have puchased intel fortran compiler12.1 version.But werequire 10.1 version.Could you please suggest link to download and steps to be follwed.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Dear customer,

You can download the older version of the compiler (e.g. 10.1) from the Registration Center.
Just log in and go to the Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE for Windows* -> Download Files.
On this page you can find the line in the bottom of the page:

Select other packages from the dropdown menu:

So, please select a 10.1 package and download it.

Regards,
Igor

I follwed steps to download.While installing its asking for a serial number, I am entering the correct serial number, still it shows error that "Intel software setup assistant could not confirm your serial number.If you donot have serial number for this product you can contact reseller r technical support"

Kindly advice how to resolve this

Could you please try to install the compiler using the license file option, not entering the Serial Number?
You can regenerate and send the license file from the Registration Center to you e-mail address. However, I already done it for you. So, please find the license file emailed and use it during the installation.

Regards,
Igor

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today