Cant Install Intel License Manager Flex LM

Cant Install Intel License Manager Flex LM

Windows 2008 R2I have tried installing the Licence Manager several times...If I select the License file that I received in Email I get an error that it "Is not a valid counted license"If I bypass this step by selecting "I do not have a license file" Then the service does not install.I.E When I run Configure Intel License Manager for FlexLM i get the following error...Failed to Install Windows Service "Intel License Manager for Flex LM"

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi,
I think there would be some problem with the license file generated so could you please follow the Step 5 in this article http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/how-do-i-manage-my-licenses/. After this use the new license file that you received and please try to install with the new one.

Hope this should work.
If not please submit an issue at https://premier.intel.com/. So that one of our SUS team will pick it up and help you for sure.

Thanks,
Sukruth.H.V

We had already tried that three times. All three license files were identicle.We have even tried installing the License manager program on three different computers with the same results in each case.Also I tried posting at the Premiere site which seems to also be a non-starter for us. It wont let me login at that site with the same credentials that i use to login here. I have no problems loging in to download our software or manage our license.

Hi,
Sorry for the delay. Can you please send me the log file. This is how you can generate the logfile:-
First set the env var "INTEL_LMD_DEBUG= c:\temp\logfile.log"and also it would be better if you can send us the logfile generated using "lmstat".

While attaching the logfile please make sure that you make the post as Private.

Thanks & Regards,
Sukruth.H.V

Hi,
Can you please let me know if your issue is solved? else please send me the logfile as mentioned and i would help you further. Please make the post Private when sending cofidential information.

Thanks,
Sukruth H.V

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today