License for Intel Fortran Composer XE

License for Intel Fortran Composer XE

Dear Colleague,I have previously installed the trial version ofIntel Fortran Composer XEon my PC, and now the license file has expired. I want to buy a student version of this product, but I only found the productIntel Software Development Suite Student Editionfor windows on this website:http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-education-offerings/#. Are these two software compatible? Your assistance is greatly appreciated!Best regards,Jingwen

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Jingwen,

The Intel Software Development Suite Student Edition for Windows* is the superset of all software development tools for Windows and includes also the Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE for Windows. There is no student version of the Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE product available.
Does this help?
Regards, Hubert.

Dear Hubert,Thanks a lot for your rely! That helps, and I think my question has been solved now.Best regards,Jingwen

Hi,

One of my colleagues requires a license file to run Visual Fortran XE 2011 for Windows after a hard drive failure.  When trying to install with the serial number, getting error that the license file is invalid and advised by vendor to get one via forum?

Regards,

License Management

Which is the serial number? Please answer via "Send Author A Message"

Regards, Hubert.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today