problem with premier account

problem with premier account

Hi,

My accounts on the intel premier site says my account and password don't exist. I can reset my paswod, then when I login with this password it asks me to change the password. After I change it, it tells me my account or password don't exist.

Thanks,

Yulu

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Yulu,

You appear to have 2 accounts associated with your email. One login ID is 'Yulu_Jia' and the other is 'yija@utk.edu'. Which one are you using when you log into Premier?

And are you trying to access your regular products OR the MIC software tools? 'Yulu_JIa' has MIC access but the other 'yija@utk.edu' login has all your other tools access.

If you need MIC tools, we are moving those off of Premier and onto https://registratoncenter.intel.com. I can help you get those. I would recommend using 'yija@utk.edu' account.

ron

Yulu,

You appear to have 2 accounts associated with your email. One login ID is 'Yulu_Jia' and the other is 'yija@utk.edu'. Which one are you using when you log into Premier?

And are you trying to access your regular products OR the MIC software tools? 'Yulu_JIa' has MIC access but the other 'yija@utk.edu' login has all your other tools access.

If you need MIC tools, we are moving those off of Premier and onto https://registratoncenter.intel.com. I can help you get those. I would recommend using 'yija@utk.edu' account.

ron

I was using Yulu_Jia to log into Premier and mic-dev. I don't remember using yjia@utk.edu for anything. Can you merge these two accounts? I need access to MIC software tools and to be able to submit MIC product issues on the Premier site.

Thanks

Hi intel,

can you please give me the link to where can i answer those questions provided by intel to increase the points for my company?im not doing this for quite sometime so now i've forgot where to start..hope can guide me with this matter.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today