License renewal problem

License renewal problem

My license expiry date is today, Feb 12. When I click on the link to renew my license with the pre-expiry discount, I got the message
"Your Support service has expired on 12 Feb 2013." Does the license expire at noon? I would have forgotten about it if I hadn't set a reminder in my calendar, but I wouldn't expect it to expire until midnight.
How do I get the pre-expiry discount on my renewal?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Not sure about the exact time when a license expires. From your experience it's apparently prior to midnight. Let me check. Nevertheless, Pre-expiration renewals have a 1-month grace period, so you can still order your pre-exp SSR. Let me know if you encounter problems with your order.

Regards, Hubert.

The 1-month grace period sounds good.  Unfortunately, when I try to renew by clicking the link in 'Intel Software Manager' the web page does not list the pre-expiry price.  Can you correct this for my user account?  Or, is there another procedure for getting the pre-expiry price?

Thank you, Arlen

I see, you ordered a Pre-Exp SSR and got it registered properly now. The problem with renewing licenses via the Intel Software Manager should have been fixed meanwhile.

Regards, Hubert.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today