Products: Intel® Software Development Products
Problem: After renewal of an Intel® Software Development Product license you may see that the support expiration date hasn't been updated in the Intel® Regsitration Center > 'Subscription History' or the license file you received from the registration center.
This is a temporary problem with the webinterface of the registration center only which will be fixed. The actual license data is correct.
- If you use remote activation ti install/update your product you can safely use your serial numbers in the product activation dialog.
- If you need a license file for product/update installation, go back to the Intel Registration Center for resending your license:
- Login to the Intel® Registration Center
- On the left 'Product Subcription Information' column click on the link for the corresponding product, e.g. Intel® Parallel Studio XE for Windows*
- On the 'Subscription History' page click 'Manage' for the respective license.
- On the 'Manage License' page click 'Resend license file to my email'.
You will receive a new license file via email. If this license file however is still not correct, send a request to deliver the license file (providing your serial number) via 'Send Author a Message' or submit a request at the Intel® Premier Support under 'Download, Licensing and Registration'.