Didn't receive a license file

Didn't receive a license file

Hi,

I have downloaded a non commercial intel fortran composer xe 2013 for linux, I have registered the serial number, so I was expecting to receive a license file in an email  but I received an email with another serial number and a download link, I would appreciate your help please.

Regards.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Noureddine,
You registered two non-commercial licenses, one for the Intel® Fortran and one for the Intel® C++ Composer XE products. I think you saw the email containg information for the C++ Composer XE only.
I resent your license file for the Fortran Composer XE. You can login to the Intel® Registration Center using the login credentials you received for the C++ Composer and download your Fotran Composer XE product. If you need more help, let me know.
Regards, Hubert.

[quote=hubert-haberstock (Intel)]

Noureddine,
You registered two non-commercial licenses, one for the Intel® Fortran and one for the Intel® C++ Composer XE products. I think you saw the email containg information for the C++ Composer XE only.
I resent your license file for the Fortran Composer XE. You can login to the Intel® Registration Center using the login credentials you received for the C++ Composer and download your Fotran Composer XE product. If you need more help, let me know.
Regards, Hubert.

[/quot]

Hi  Hubert,

Thank you for your help, I can download the software but in the past you used to send us a license file by email, how can I get this license file now after registering the software with the serial number. I clicked on resend the license file to my email but it only resends me again an email with the serial number, I know that there is something easy I am missing but what is it please?, I appreciate your patience.

regards. Noureddine

Noureddine,

Yes, you are right. The license file is not being delivered via email after registration. I did another attempt to register your NCOM licenses, but only emails with serial numbers are sent.

You can use the serial numbers for remote activation during product installation. Maybe we no longer support license files with non-commercial products. Let me check.

Regards, Hubert.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today