Using Evaluation License for Fortran Compiler

Using Evaluation License for Fortran Compiler

Hi

I am from Tata Consultancy Services, for some application development we need to use Intel Fortran compiler . As a process in TCS , we need a mail from Intel to install or download the evaluation license . Please let me know the process to get the mail from Intel.

Regards,

Mahendran N

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

After you register on the Intel compiler evaluation download page, you will be sent a machine-generated e-mail that fits the description that you gave.

>>...Please let me know the process to get the mail from Intel.

As soon as a Submit button on the Evaluation web-page is pressed an e-mail sent automatically with a License file attached. Did you enter a valid e-mail address?

Hi,

I got an email with  serial number attachment . For using this evaluation license I need formal mail from Intel . This is policy of TCS to use the evaluation license .

Regards,

Mahendran N

Hi Mahendran,

What kind of written mail were you asking for specifically?  An license agreement or something else?

Feilong

Hi Feilong,

I need a email saying to use this particular software (Intel fortran compiler) & version (evaluation license) will be used by Mahendran mentioning the duration .

Regards,

Mahendran

Hi Mahendran,

I don't think we have such an email that meets your requirement.  The only one we have is the email from <intel.registration.center@intel.com>.  I can reply you with a confirmation saying your license is an eval license for your company, if you think it useful.

Feilong

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today