Down load updates

Down load updates

Dear support team,

My company downloaded & installed IVF last autumn, but since then there has been a change to Windows7 (and 64-bit) with new computers.

Although our IT dept has managed to re-install the software, when I try to use the serial number info to upgrade to the lastest software standard as per the terms of the installation (during the support period for the new product), there is a message that tells me that the software is already registered, implying that someone else is registered to the software on my  computer.

The 'Programs and Features' utility on Windows7 indicates that the software version is 11.1.067

I have the serial number given to my by our IT Dept, but understand that it is not supposed to be published here.

My first installation was accompanied by MS Visual Studio 2010, but this latest one only has the 2008 version.  Will this be upgraded too as I get back to my original setup?

Your help and guidance would be sincerely appreciated.

Guy S

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

The companion forum on registration and licensing should give you faster response on such issues.  When someone with access to the licensing data base responds, you can give them the licensing details in a (private) "send author a message."

If you mean the Visual Studio Shell version which is used for installation without a full Microsoft Visual Studio, that is determined by the version of Fortran which you install.  As you indicated, if you install a recent ifort (such as would have been recommended last fall), it will give you VS2010 shell.

I am moving this thread to our licensing forum. Someone on that forum should be able to help you shortly

Thanks for being so helpful.  I'll look forwards to the response from the Licensing team.

Guy S

Guy, Please send me a message with the serial number and I'll check.

Regards, Hubert.

Guy, Please send me a message with the serial number and I'll check.

Regards, Hubert.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today