No registered products listed...

No registered products listed...

Hello... I am not seeing my registered product: Visual Fortran Composer XE. I believe I messed something up when attempting to change the administrator for the product. The registered user e-mail is: paul.kennedy.3@wpafb.af.mil. The administrator e-mail is: stephen.hollingsworth@wpafb.af.mil

Please respond to e-mail: stephen.hollingsworth@wpafb.af.mil with suggestions if possible.

Thanks!

Steve

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Steve,

I will contact you shortly via email to get this resolved.

Sincerely,
James Tullos
Technical Consulting Engineer
Intel® Cluster Tools

Hello, I have the same problem. My registered user e-mail is:

giordano.agate @rse-web.it

please use this e-mail for suggestions.

Thanks!

Giordano

Giordano

I have sent you an email (case 3065372)

Regards, Hal                                                                                                       

Intel(R) Developer Zone Support

https://software.intel.com
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of other

Hello,

I received an email where you inform me that two ids are associated with the same email. I aswer you that you can delete the login id RSE-SFE@BETA16.

Than I received an e-mail from Intel Customer Support on Friday 13, where the case seems to be completed and the support is closed, but when I try to connect to your site with my login id ‘giordano.agate@rse-web.it’ I continue to see the login id  ‘RSE-SFE@BETA16’ and I cannot see my products list.

What can I do or could you please solve my problem?.

Thank you

Regards

Giordano Agate

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today