We have a real slowdown in the compilation process since we changed the server machine. Here are the 3 facts :
1. The license manager and compilers were originally INSTALLED on server A (old one). Recently the licence manager and compiler directories/files were COPIED to server B (new one, much faster).
2. We performed all necessary steps concerning the license update (license regenerated according to the new server, INTEL_LICENSE_FILE pointing to the new license file).
3. But there's a strange behavior of the compilers on the server B (new one) :
- compilation is really fast when the server A (old server) is powered on ;
- compilation is very slow when the server A (old server) is off.
Do you think copying compiler files is sufficient for the compilers to work ?
Or do you think the compilers are to be reinstalled ?