Reinstallation of Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE 2011 with IMSL 6.0

Reinstallation of Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE 2011 with IMSL 6.0

Hi, I am using Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE 2011 with IMSL 6.0. Today, I had to reinstall my windows and I tried to install Visual Fortran Composer XE 2011 with IMSL 6.0, but couldn't install it because it is showing that my licence has expired.

Can anybody tell me, how can I reinstall my purchased version of the software?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Nazmul,

I resent your license file to your email box.  Please install the product with it.  Let me know if it works.

Thanks.

Hi Feilong,

Thanks for your email. I have installed Visual Fortran Composer XE 2011 with IMSL 6.0 for my 64bit computer. Also, I have installed Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012 separately.

I can't remember, how could I start Fortran compiler first time. Would you mind to let me know, how can I start Fortran compiler?

Nazmul,

Glad to hear that.  I'd recommend you to read our Getting Started guide.  You can find it from Start menu -> Intel Parallel Studio XE -> Getting Started.

Thanks.

Hi Feilong,

Again thanks for your response. I read the getting started instructions as you suggested.

To start the Intel® Visual Fortran Compiler XE 12.1 from Microsoft Visual Studio* IDE, perform the following steps: 

But I cant see the option 3 in the new project. I need to mention, I installed MS Visual Studio 2010 and then installed Visal Fortran XE 2011 and IMSL 6.0 for my 64 bit computer.

Can you advice in this regard?

1. Launch Microsoft Visual Studio*.

2. Select File > New > Project.

3. In the New Project window select a project type under Intel® Visual Fortran.

4. Select the desired template.

5. Click OK.

Nazmul,

That was all I can suggest, because I'm not Fortran compiler support engineer.  I'd ask you to post your questions regarding IVF compiler at IVF user forum.

Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today