License file

License file

I have registered for the non-commercial version of the Intel Fortran Composer XE and have recieved the product serial number by email. Trying to register the serial number, I always receive the message that the software is already registered. On my subscription history web page I find the Fortran Composer listed but only an associated  link for downloads, no entry of my serial number nor a link to manage my license. How can I obtain the license file ?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hello Bernd,

I have sent you the license file ,let me know if you still have other problems.

Thank you.
--
QIAOMINQ.
Intel Developer Support

Please participate in our redesigned community support web site:
User forums:                    http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/

Hi, i have same problem with Intel C++ Composer XE for Linux, i received serial code, but not licence file.

Good morning,

I encountered license problem when I was re-installing IVF Studio XE 2013. The re-installation was a result of the upgrading XP to Windows 7. When I was linked for an unblock code on-line, I received a message of “license is expired”. Techxtend told me that I cannot obtain a unblock code this way, and suggested me to ask for a copy of my license file through the User forum.

I hope  someone  could help me. If you need my serial #, please let me know.

Thanks,

Wenayn

Quote:

QIAOMIN Q. (Intel) wrote:

Hello Bernd,

I have sent you the license file ,let me know if you still have other problems.

Thank you.
--
QIAOMINQ.
Intel Developer Support

Please participate in our redesigned community support web site:
User forums:                    http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/

I have the same problem. Please help me. Thank you.

Same problem here, registered the non-commercial version of C++ Composer XE for Linux. Could you send me the license file? I would appreciate it very much!

Thank you.

Hello ,for those having licensing problems ,you can send me your serial number and your requests to me by 'Send author a message'.

Thank you.
--
QIAOMINQ.
Intel Developer Support

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today