Requesting assistance licensing product

Requesting assistance licensing product

To whom this may concern,

Within the past 2 days, my HP workstation had to be rebuilt due to a hard drive failure,

When I attempt to register the Intel C++ Studio XE product, I receive a "Activation rights do not allow this software to be installed. This could be due to expired subscription or incompatible serial number."

Who can assist me with this?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

If you have the serial number or your support account credentials, you should be able to log in at and have a license file emailed to you. That should enable you to reinstall a past licensed version which is no longer eligible for on-line license check.  Otherwise, you would need to wait for assistance here from Intel personnel.

I tried the recommended action prescribed above and I received the following error message: "The license file provided is invalid".

Please advise.

Maybe the license you used is corrupt or is not the right one for C++ Studio XE installation. Please let me know the serial number (reply using the "Send Author A Message" link.

Regards, Hubert.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today