Visual Fortran Composer XE license on new computer

Visual Fortran Composer XE license on new computer

We bought the following license in December, 2012. Now my computer is replaced (data on old computer were deleted). I want to install the compiler on the new machine, but Remote Activation Page says my license expired. I know support services expire on: November 27, 2013. But the license should allow me to transfer the old software to the new machine. Please help me get this Visual Fortran Composer work on my new computer.

Wei Zhang

Visual Fortran Composer XE f/Win OS Sngl Comm ESD Item No: I23 86101E01D Mfgr Part#: FCX999WSGE01 License Key: Serial Number 4: ****-********

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Wei,

For your protection, I removed serial number from your post.

Yes.  You are able to install Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE on a new machine with your license.  However support of your license expired on 12/27/2013, you can install IVF Composer XE up to 2013 SP1 Update 1.  If you install Update 2 or news updates, you will get a license expire message.  Hope this helps.

BTW, I resent the license file to you in an email, in case that you don't have it and find it convenient to activate the product with license file.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today