License Trial

License Trial

I downloaded the trial version of Intel Fortran and I need the serial number or license file, but I can't find it.

Someone please help me?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

With evaluation licenses we no longer provide license files and serial numbers since there is an evaluation activation mode that shall be used. Did you try the eval option (2nd option in the actiavation dialog)?

Regards, Hubert.

Hello,

OS: Windows 7 64-Bit; Visual Studio 2013 Premium Edition

I have downloaded the Trial Version of Parallel Studio XE 15 Composer Edition and want to use the Fortran Compiler within Visual Studio 2013. When I compile my source Code in Win 32 there are no Errors. But when I compile my Code in x64 there Comes the error code:

ifort: error #10310: Failed to enable trusted storage check for licensing: WARNING: Enable Trusted Storage failed (flexnet error code 20). Trusted Storage based license could not be supported

After researches I found that the Problem was the license file and the Environment Variable Path INTEL_LICENSE_FILE(C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Licenses\<licenseFileName>.lic). There should be the .lic file. Because I only have Trial Version, I don't have a license file. And I also don't have a Serial nuber to request such a file.

How can I try to use the x64 Compilation Mode in the Trial Version?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Philipp 

Philiip,

From the licensing perspective there is no difference at all between 32- and 64-bit Compilers. The license is not bound to a specific platform. You are running different Compilers from differen installations most likely.

Could you please create a log. When running from the Visual Studio IDE you need to create a system envrionment variable (e.g. Control Panel > System > Advanced System Settings > Environment Variables) INTEL_LMD_DEBUG and assing the value c:\temp\LMD.log .

Please run the 32- and the 64-bit Compilers then and upload the LMD.log file via "Send Author A Message"!

Thanks, Hubert.

dear all
 i downloaded a trial of Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran and C++ Linux*

but when i install it ,in the activation option , i select 2nd option but it gave me this message:

Please type a selection or press "Enter" to accept default choice [1]: 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry but your evaluation period expired.

although ,i Downloaded it yesterday
how can we solve this problem?
thank you in advance

Do you know the serial number or tell me your email under which you registered your eval license (please answer via "Send Author A Message").

Regards, Hubert.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today