TBB 3.0 Update 8 commercial-aligned release changes (wrt update 7)
- Task priorities become an official feature of TBB,not community preview as before.
- Atomics API extended, and implementation refactored.
- Added task::set_parent() method.
- Added concurrent_unordered_set container.
Open-source contributions integrated:
- PowerPC support by Raf Schietekat.
- Fix of potential task pool overrun and other improvementsin the task scheduler by Raf Schietekat.
- Fix in parallel_for_each to work with std::set in Visual* C++ 2010.
Community Preview Features:
- Graph community preview feature was renamed to flow graph.
Multiple improvements in the implementation.
Binpack example of the feature was added.
- A number of improvements to concurrent_priority_queue.
Shortpath example was added for the feature.
- TBB runtime loaded functionality was added (Windows*-only).
This allows set exact versions of TBB library to be used in run-time,
while setting directories for the library search.
- parallel_deterministic_reduce template function was added.