I've a lot of questions about using tbb allocators :
- When I include the file in a file of an DLL, I understand that all new/delete functions are replaced by the tbb allocators, isn't it ?
- Are allocators of std::set, std::list... are automatically replaced by the tbb allocators ?
- Or do I have to affect manually tbb_allocator for each STL containers ?
- If I include in an application, a DLL compile with tbbmalloc_proxy, are allocators used in the application are replaced by the tbb allocators ? I think Yes, if I include a DLL .h containing the tbbmalloc_proxy.h. But if any .h files of the DLL don't include the tbbmalloc_proxy ?
- Is it dangerous to include in an application, DLLs including tbbmalloc_proxy, with DLLs using default C++ allocators ?
- For a DLL, if I include the file in only one .cpp file, is all code of my DLL will be affected by the tbb allocators ?