I would like a suggestion about where to start with TBB, my thoughts on this are:
- there are 2 main books about this, 1 is really old and the other one is not exactly about the TBB only
- the official documentation is quite horrible in terms of content, most of the time there is just a description of the class without any hint about what is for or what is the design behind that template/function/class
- some links don't even work for example https://www.threadingbuildingblocks.org/documentation there are a couple of links that simply re-direct the user to the home page
- it's not possible to download the documentation in pdf or for any off-line use
- the website is probably left at its own destiny because even in the download section there are links that simply re-direct the user without leading to any content, https://www.threadingbuildingblocks.org/download for example try to download something from the "Code" section ( the last one ).
In this condition: from where do I start ?