cxml usage

cxml usage

I am trying to call LAPACK routines from my Fortran program. During compilation, I got the error message: Cannot open include file 'cxml_include.f90'. What is the corrective action needed or what is the proper way to use cxml? I beleive the environment variables and path are properly set. Thank you very much for your help.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

If you are using Developer Studio, go to Tools..Options..Directories..Include Files and make sure that C:Program FilesMicrosoft Visual StudioDF98CXMLINCLUDE is listed. If not, add it. Obviously, adjust the path if you installed somewhere else.

If you are building from the command line, the "Fortran Command Prompt" session should automatically add this to the INCLUDE environment variable. However, an error in DFVARS.BAT (found in the DF98BIN folder) in some versions of CVF may prevent this from happening. Edit DFVARS.BAT and make sure that the line after :cleanup looks like this:

if exist "%DFDir%CXMLLIBCXMLVARS.BAT" call "%DFDir%CXMLLIBCXMLVARS.BAT"

with the quotes around the paths.

Steve

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Sorry for the post. I discovered my error, which is in the path specification.

I found that the run times of the LAPACK CXML LU decomposition routines are no faster than my normal Fortran routines. Any comments?

Not from me. Use whichever you think best.

Steve

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today