new license keys for demo copy of CVF !!

new license keys for demo copy of CVF !!

i was using a 30 day evaln copy of CVF. now on its expiry i was given a new set of demo cd's license keys which don't work even after a full CVF reinstallation. it looks as if it is to do with the CD & not just with the lic.
key alone.
> so do i have to get a new demo cd again and reinstall it? i thot that there is no need of a new demo cd, just a fresh set of license keys will do. but when i try to install the license it points out the following error "maxm extension of evaln period exceeded, error code 15-15-38497-38486"
pl help me.

awaiting reply,

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

According to the error message, you attempted to extend your evaluation period past 70 days from the date of first installation. The evaluation period is for 30 days. I suggest you contact the reseller who sent you the evaluation kit and explain to them why you need still more time. Your reseller can contact to arrange for a further extension. Otherwise, we'd prefer that you purchase the product!

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today