Linking and CStrings

Linking and CStrings

I have a Fortran Standard Graphics app and I'm including some C++ files. This links fine. When I try to use CStrings in the C++ files I need to include afx.h. When I do this I get the following error

nafxcw.lib(afxmem.obj) : error LNK2005: "void __cdecl operator delete(void *)" (??3@YAXPAX@Z) already defined in libcmt.lib(delete.obj)
nafxcw.lib(afxmem.obj) : warning LNK4006: "void __cdecl operator delete(void *)" (??3@YAXPAX@Z) already defined in libcmt.lib(delete.obj); second definition ignored
   Creating library p:
tflosys4debug/ntflosys.lib and object p:
tflosys4debug/ntflosys.exe : fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols found

I've read some of the previous postings and the newsletter article about multiple libraries but this doesn't seem to help. My "Project Options" on the linker are

dformt.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib /nologo /version:5.83 /entry:"WinMainCRTStartup" /subsystem:windows /incremental:no /pdb:"p:
tflosys4debug/ntflosys.pdb" /debug /machine:I386 /nodefaultlib:"libc.lib" /out:"p:
tflosys4debug/ntflosys.exe" /libpath:"p:stingray objective studioot602include" 

And I have "Ignore libraries:" libc.lib

Any suggestions out there??

1 post / 0 new
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.