_d_int_val external symbol

_d_int_val external symbol

Hi,

I have a program that is a mix of C++ and Fortran with the Fortran code compiled as a static library. In "debug mode" the program compiles and runsjust fine. When I switch to "release mode" I get the following error message:

besselfunctions_lib.lib(rjbesl.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _d_int_val referenced in function _RJBESL

besselfunctions_lib.lib(rybesl.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _d_int_val referenced in function _RYBESL

besselfunctions_lib.lib(dgamma.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _d_int_val referenced in function _DGAMMA

The Fortran (and C) source codes makeno calls to anything called "d_int_val." Can someone tell me what is going on? I tried searching for information on this string on the web but I could not find anything.

Many thanks in advance for any help,

Gonzalo

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

That symbol is defined in libifcore.lib and its variants. The default for a static library is for it to not include directives to pull in specific language libraries. You will need to add libifcore to the list of libraries linked against in your C++ project's Release configuration. You may have already done this for the Debug configuration.

Retired 12/31/2016

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today