A new IVF update, w_fc_c_9.0.019 is (I think) now available from Intel Premier Support file downloads. A list of bug fixes should be available in a separate README.TXT file. The ability to view PARAMETER constants in the debugger is new in this update - a recompile is required to get this.
A few notes:
1. Unlike previous versions, you don't have to go through a separate uninstall step. When the installer screen comes up with the various component choices, it will say "Modify" for those you already have installed. Click on the appropriate Modify button to install the update.
2. Please do not install the Array Visualizer update in this package, it is broken.
3. The compiler update may give you a message that the IDE requires the compiler, and do you want to proceed uninstalling the C++ compiler. Tell it to proceed anyway.
4. If you have the Professional Edition, you install this update to get all the components other than IMSL. There is no IMSL update available at this time.
5. CTRL-F7 to compile now works.
I recommend installing this update - it contains about a month and a half of fixes.