In this thread I will post copies of selected articles from the (DEC/Compaq) Visual Fortran Newsletter, including the Doctor Fortran series. I'm not going to try to go back and edit them to reflect Intel Visual Fortran, though I may add comments.
Links to specific posts:
- Everything you've always wanted to know about VB Arrays of Strings* (*but were afraid to ask)
- Ask Dr. Fortran
- Hey! Who are you calling "obsolescent"?
- Dr. Fortran says "Better SAVE than sorry!"
- Dr. Fortran and "The Dog That Did Not Bark"
- Doctor Fortran in "To .EQV. or to .NEQV., that is the question", or "It's only LOGICAL"
- Don't Touch Me There - What error 157 (Access Violation) is trying to tell you
- Doctor Fortran and the Virtues of Omission
- The Perils of Real Numbers (Part 1)
- The Perils of Real Numbers (Part 2)
- The Perils of Real Numbers (Part 3)
- Win32 Corner - ShellExecute
- Doctor Fortran Gets Explicit!
- Win32 Corner - CreateProcess
- Doctor Fortran - Something Old, Something New: Taking a new look at FORMAT
- Calling Visual Fortran from Java JNI
- Doctor Fortran - Don't Blow Your Stack!
- Passing Arrays in Fortran 90