Activation Issue

Activation Issue

Sorry if I am in the wrong place to ask this question. But my computer crashed this week and I need to reinstall my copy of Fortran 11.1. When I try to activate via the Remote Activation Page, I receive an error that my license has expired. Does this mean I need to purchase a new one? I've purchased this copy less than 2 yrs ago. Thanks for any information.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

You can't use remote activation, but you can log in to the Intel Registration Center, select your license, and ask for it to be resent to you by email. You will get a .lic file that you can use to install.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Quote:

buckleyp33 wrote:

Sorry if I am in the wrong place to ask this question. But my computer crashed this week and I need to reinstall my copy of Fortran 11.1. When I try to activate via the Remote Activation Page, I receive an error that my license has expired. Does this mean I need to purchase a new one? I've purchased this copy less than 2 yrs ago. Thanks for any information.

See here. Don't use remote activation.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today