Urgent: How to buy a license for Intel Visual Fortran 10.1.034?

Urgent: How to buy a license for Intel Visual Fortran 10.1.034?

I am currently need to use Intel Visual Fortran 10.1.034. I can't find any information for former fortran on your website.What is the price for a (single) student use license? How can I proceed to purchase? Thanks !!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

You buy a license for the current product (Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE 2011), register the license, and then follow the instructions here to download the older version.

For a student license, what we offer is Intel Software Development Suite Student Edition, the price is $129. This includes nearly all of our software development tools for Windows, including Fortran. I know that in the past our student licenses did not provide access to Microsoft Visual Studio Shell, so you had to get that separately, but I am not sure if that is still the case - I will check.

Retired 12/31/2016

I determined that if you are using the current product, Visual Fortran Composer XE 2011, then a student license does enable use of the Visual Studio Shell. However, if you opt for version 10.1, you don't get the bundled Visual Studio 2005 Premier Partner Edition, so you will need to have access to VS2005 (or 2003) separately in order to use version 10.1.

Retired 12/31/2016

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today