Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1, with compiler version 14.0, is now available from the Intel Registration Center. New features of this release include:
- Support for the User-Defined Derived Type I/O feature of Fortran 2003
- Support for developing and debugging applications that use Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors on Windows
- Support for coarray images that run on Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors
- A new option of an "online installer" that downloads only the components you select/need
Read the Release Notes for more details.
- We have eliminated the separate IA-32 only and Intel 64-only installers, as they were a continual source of confusion for customers and had outlived their purpose.
- If you are an IMSL user, just keep using the IMSL you already have, but if you use fixed-form source code with IMSL, please see
Error 5163 Compiling Fixed-Form IMSL* Application Source in Fortran 14.0 (At the moment, the SP1 release isn't showing for customers of the product with IMSL - we'll find a solution to that shortly.)
If you have issues with the new release, please use a new forum thread to report it, or use Intel Premier Support. If you have questions about the content of the release, you can ask here.