Visual Fortran run-time error

Visual Fortran run-time error

I am in the process of running a exe file, and shortly after the start of the running the exe stops running and displays a WIndows box headed 'Visual Fortran run-time error' with the following message:
forrtl: severe (157): Program Exception - access violation
Image PC Routine Line Source
roughcal.exe 00412E76 Unknown  Unknown  Unknown 

The message only appears when I try to run this exe file. Other .exe files are ok and run very well.

Anyone know how to deal with this problem?

AttachmentSize
Downloadimage/png problem.png82.7 KB
7 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Your program probably has a bug that leads to the access violation, whereas the other EXEs did not have or encounter that kind of bug.

Recompile with the /traceback option and locate the line(s) of your source code with the access violation. There are many other techniques that are available to help in finding the bug and fixing it, but there is no single and simple method for doing so

Hi mecej4,

Thank you for your advice. But the program run well on others' computer. The problem only occurs on mine.

Cita:

Weilin D. escribió:

Hi mecej4,

Thank you for your advice. But the program run well on others' computer. The problem only occurs on mine.

....for which there will be a reason, files existence or not read access etc etc. Using traceback is a simple first step in finding the cause. No-one will be able to guess the problem from the description, there are too may possible causes.

Retired 12/31/2016

Cita:

Steve Lionel (Intel) escribió:

This isn't file related. http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/275071#comment-1548436

Thanks Steve:)

So how to deal with this case? Have any suggestion? I do appreciate it.

You have to debug it.There is no single solution to this error.

Retired 12/31/2016

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today