Upgrade to open in VS 2013!

Upgrade to open in VS 2013!

i Have Intel® Fortran Compiler XE 13.1 and try to update to the latest version so I can open my fortran project in VS2013 but look like i cant find it any where. In my intel software manager say I have latest version of everything. but i still can't open my project in VS2013. Any help would be appreciated.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

You need Composer XE 2013 SP1 (which contains ifort 14.0) for integration into Visual Studio 2013. On this page you will find which versions of ifort support different versions of Visual Studio:

And specifically, you need at least Update 1 to Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1 to include VS2013 support. Note that if you still have the original VS version installed, it will open in that version unless you right click and say "Open with..Visual Studio 2013"

Steve - Intel Developer Support

How do I obtain the update. I tried in the intel manager but it said my visual fortran composer xe 2013 is up to date. I can open that fortran in vs2012 with no problem

Log in to the Intel Registration Center.  Yes, VS2012 is supported by the version you have, The Intel Software Manager considers the "SP1" version to be a completely new release (which in many ways it is), and doesn't show it to you as an update. I think it should and have made that suggestion.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today