MS Visual Studio 10 and Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1

MS Visual Studio 10 and Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1

Hi,

when I installed Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1, I got program icon " Using VS2010". But when I launch the program, the VS2010 pro starts, but there is no Fortran template in the Installed Templates (when creating New Project).

How do I get the Fortran working with the VS2010?

Operating sytem is Win7 64-bit.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Follow the instructions in I can't create Fortran projects or see any Fortran support in Visual Studio . Let me know if this doesn't help.

Retired 12/31/2016

Hi,

I followed the instructions:

Step 1: under Installed Products "Microsoft Visual C++" is listed. "Intel Visual Fortran" is not listed.

Step 2: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Intel Fortran\VFPackages is present. There is four .dll files: VFAVWin.dll, VFHieEditor.dll, VFProj.dll and VFProjConvert.dll (as there should be in my configuration).

Step 3: I did the steps as instructed. Restarted the computer, but the Intel Visual Fortran missing in MVS2010.

Hi,

In Step 3 I forgot to run cmd-prompt as an administrator. Now I 'v got the Fortran integrated with the MSV2010. Thank you very much for the instructions.

Glad to hear it.

Retired 12/31/2016

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today