iOS buil error

iOS buil error

Any idea why am I getting this error? Happens when trying to build the iOS version of my app:

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	Check dependencies
(1 failure)
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,.../Radio309/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,Radio309.xcodeproj,ARCHS=armv7 arm64,-target,Radio309,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphoneos,build,VALID_ARCHS=armv7 arm64,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=.../Radio309/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=.../Radio309/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch
You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project
Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,.../Radio309/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,Radio309.xcodeproj,ARCHS=armv7 arm64,-target,Radio309,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphoneos,build,VALID_ARCHS=armv7 arm64,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=.../Radio309/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=.../Radio309/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

Thank you in advance

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Yes I do

Quote:

Elroy Ashtian Jr (Intel) wrote:

Are you still experiencing this issue?

After updating XDK and trying for several times, I got to build my app for iOS. When uploading the .ipa via "Application Loader"  I am getting this: ERROR ITMS-90046. 

I attached a screenshot with the full error detail. 

Any idea how to avoid that?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments: 

Best Reply

Reading the error and looking for solutions in the web I found one. Here for those who may need it: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29877677/apple-store-submit-fails-with-error-itms-90046-but-associated-domains-is-not-am

It was easier than I thought.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today