Need help in designing app to monitor temperature sensor data using IOT.

Need help in designing app to monitor temperature sensor data using IOT.

Hi Experts,
I am actually looking for some app in my mobile to monitor temperature data and smoke sensor data ,if it exceeds range like temperature more then 60degrees centigrade then I should have backup logs and some alert.

Actually thing which I am doing is transferring temperature sensor and smoke sensor data using Xbee on Arduino Uno board then trying to receive data through UART 0 on Edison board.Till this I have achieved ,now what I am pending with is to design a mobile app using XDK software for monitoring data .

Ex:One text box for Temperature sensor data and One more text box for displaying Smoke sensor data.One Alert box if any sensor data is exceeding the range.

Please do the needful in designing this app to monitor data on mobile .I came to know we can use node.js for interaction with the GUI designed to monitor on mobile (i.e App).

Thanks for the reply and guidance in advance.

--Harish.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

If your application doesn't require the user to input information, I recommend that you make the data output display via a <div> tag. 

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today