The new Intel® IoT Developer Kit v1.0 is here

The new Intel® IoT Developer Kit v1.0 is here

The new Intel® IoT Developer Kit v1.0 is available for download now. Check out the latest software and documentation on https://software.intel.com/en-us/iot

The new release offers a number of enhancements, bug fixes and improved usability including:

1.  Improved Eclipse C/C++ new project creation, templates and samples to get started quickly
  2. Support for 70+ sensors via UPM libraries
  3. Guided Windows* installer for Intel® Edison setup and configuration
  4. IO library support for Intel Edison mini breakout boards
  5. Improved documentation including a Developer Resources page for Intel® Edison and guides for getting started with Wi-Fi* and Bluetooth
  6. Wyliodrin* (visual programming) support for Intel Edison

To learn more about the features added please read the blog by Ajay Mungara.

Zone: 

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Dear Raghu Kona,

It may be not a field of interest for you :))) , but could you help me to find a right person for my questions concerning Module Intel Curie and Intel IQ Software Kit?

My questions are:
 - When will be available Intel IQ Software Kit for developers?
 - Can I get some kind of preliminary documentation for Intel IQ Software Kit?
 - Do you plan to make available through Intel IQ Software Kit direct access to the accelerometer sensor and gyroscope (direct public API to the sensors)?
 - When and under what conditions it will be possible to obtain copies of the Intel Curie for development purposes.

Regards,

Alexey Nasakin

alnasakin@gmail.com

Unfortunately I cannot comment on products that are not yet released. All I can say is wait for the official announcement.

Hi

Where I can download tecnical information about Intel® IoT Developer Kit v1.0?

I mean, I have the board, but I dont know what J13,J9,J8 are.

Even I want to know the specifications of edison processor, speed, etc..

thank you so much for the help.

Bye

You can find all Edison related documents here in the downloads section.  The product brief will have information regarding the platform such as speed, connectivity, ..

The jumpers and headers document shall explain their importance.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today