We are developing a commercial product as a Indie company (no Intel premium
support or anything related). Yet we have 2-3 question we would like to ask for
- Is there any limit on middleware we are using?
For instance right now our demo test are working with Havok Physics which is an
Intel Product, am not sure if this is allowed. This also might apply to TBB.
- Also, due to multiplatform problems on Havok(no iPad),
we might move our current implementation to BulletPhysics. If Havok is allowed,
does the judges take into account in a positive way, our use of Intel
- We plan to compete on both, Desktop and Laptop contest (Laptop not
confirmed). Reading the current guidelines I see that Laptop competition mention
DirectX9.0c. We are using OpenGL 2.1 as our graphic API, again due to a
multiplatform decision. Is it allowed? Does this might affect Desktop
On a non technical side:
- We are not sure what you are asking for phase1. Is it only a description of
our gameplay plus a screenshot? We think that concept art will fit the best
here, since right now, we only have a tech demo who lacks artist assets. Any
specific guideline we should follow as gameplay description? (Maximum size,
specific points, etc.)
- Is there any restrction for a single entry to join both contest (professional and studeent) if our team has a mix of both (even if it is a "single person contest")?
P.S: Edited sorry for caps on last question.