Its kind of strange that, after I submitted my entry for another category (best desktop game). My old entry (best laptop game) disappeared?! Intel should really make some effort to make the entry submitting process (and also the page with the entries) a little bit more intuitive and easy to use for the future.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

I have looked in the entry database and both of your entries are captured. Your entry in the laptop category is active and should appear on both the "My Entries" and the "All Entries" pages. Your entry in the desktop category is in the approval queue which can take up to 72 business hours to be approved. I have tested the pages and they are working correctly. I am not able to see why you are not able to see the entries. Please try restrating your browser and logging back in to the Intel Software Network. If you still cannot see your entries, please contact get assistance. Again, thanks for your entries!

It is really strange, because it was there and as I submitted it for the desktop category it disappeared from my entries and from the other list. I tried to restart my browser, logout then login again ... nothing and a friend of mine don't see it either. But most importantly you see it and its in the database. Thanks!

Thanks for the entries! I'm not sure why you can't see it, but I do have both of the entries in the database for judging. If you would like help to determine why you cannot see it on the "All Entries" page, please do contact our support team and they will try to assist.

Now I understand what the problem was. I had a link to the contest page in my bookmarks but it was from there on when I click from my profil on My Entries I don't see anything. I saw there is another page for the students :) - Its indeed confusing but now its all clear to me and everything is fine :)!

I'm so glad that you are now able to see your entries! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today