I don't see my entry under all entries?

I don't see my entry under all entries?

Hello all,

I uploaded my entry yesterdayMarch 18, 2012 9:15 PM PDT.

I see my entry under my entries, but not under the all entries link.

Also, I couldn't seem upload my files though the upload editor, so I put a link to my game from my skydrive account on my entry description, is that ok?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

I see your entry for The Promises. Your Skydrive is forcing me to register on MSFT's website in order to be able to download. Do you have a public download link? Or can you use the editor to "add files" to get your entry in?

~Mitch

And to answer the actual requestion between "my entries" and "all entries". Our contest platform allows the administrators the option to let contestants view all the other contestants entries. Since this is a competitive contest and you're all submitting your own intellectual property we decided to turn off the feature that allows you to see "all entries". Hence you shouldn't see anything in "all entries" and just your own entries under "my entries".

~Mitch

Okay, just uploaded The Promises to Dropbox.

Here is the link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/68091416/The%20Promises.rar

I'll send the link to your e-mail.

And I'll edit my entry to remove the skydrive links and replace them with the dropbox link.

E

I'm downloading it now! :)

~mitch

Hence you shouldn't see anything in "all entries" and just your own entries under "my entries".

At present, I can see four projects: Polaris, Lilu Diner Craze, Splice, Delve. :)

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today